Let's play Truth Or Dare, AGAIN!

And I choose... DARE (again)!!!

So this will be the second part or I can say part 2 to the Truth or Dare game that I've already done before the other time, with all stuff you all dare me to here and the video of me doing them here!

And I thought it's really fun!!!! Don't you guys think so?!!!!

Come come come!!! Dare me with any crazy thoughts that you all might have and I'll pick one to do it! (But the other time I picked 3! So if there is many good ones, I'll do more!)

And as usual, I'll either take pictures/video myself doing the "DARE" and post it up here!

So now, what do you wanna dare me with? :p


p/s: Here's the entry again due to the other time when I posted it up, the commenting system is kinda screwed so I decided to start it now again as it's working already! Sorry about it! :(

-o-"