It's Bossini Smurf Collection!

Sponsored Advertorial


P1180689`

Say hello to Smurf!


Do you all know that Bossini has come up with the latest collection featuring none other than the cute Smurf! And there's a wide variety of designs and cutting available for everyone of you!

So here I have with me, one of the tops from the Men's collection!

And obviously, I couldn't resist to camwhore with it! Hahahaha!


P1180710

Red Brainy Smurf Tee!



P1180738

I'm pairing it up with a jeans! Though simple yet eye-catching!



P1180708



P1180770



sm1

What's better is that, it is pretty affordable! As it's only at $19!




And I did say that they have a wide variety of designs and cutting available for everyone just now right? By everyone, I don't mean for men or ladies only, but even for kids and babies as well!

Wouldn't it be cute and fun if the whole family dress up in Smurf?

I think it will definitely be lor! Hahaha! Come come, let me show you guys some of them!


sm2

For the ladies!



Mens Smurfs

Other designs of the Men's tee!



sm3

For the kiddy boys! I like the kids one alot! All so cute one!




Other than those above, Bossini this time round also come up with Premium Edition clothings for this Smurf collection, which is a grade above than the normal designs!

And here are the other few tops from the Premium Edition for Ladies only:


sm4

You can see that the prints are louder and the cutting is bolder too!


The design and cutting makes it so unique, which you can totally stand out from the crowd!

And these premium edition clothings are only sold at 4 stores in Singapore!

**You can find them at Bossini Takashimaya S.C. (#B2-39), Causeway Point (#01-20),
Bugis Junction (#01-51) and Parkway Parade (#01-47 to 52) only! Do take note that
cause these clothings are limited edition, so only some stores have it!




And what's more is that, they have Smurf gifts for those who spend over at Bossini too!


196885_10150113293806366_190973961365_6939988_1282201_n

One of them is this cute Smurf storage house!



P1180854

You can get it FREE with every $120 spent in-store!
And this is selling very fast, so go quickly get yours now!



sm6

Also this Smurf tote bag for just $8 with every 2 pieces of Smurf collection purchase!




Giveaway time!

Yay! I'll be giving out stuff again! Awesome to be my reader right! Hahahaha!

This time round, I'll be giving out the Smurf tote bag together with the iPhone 4 case!


sm5


Actually I was only asked to give out the tote bag hor! But since I'm not an iPhone user, must well just give you guys the iPhone case also! I also wanted to give you all the Smurf storage house at first, but it's like quite big, and like very hard to send it out, so I decided not to! Hahaha!

Just leave a comment below with your email answering this question:


"What do you like about Smurf and where can you find the Smurf collection?"


I might give you a surprise and randomly send you one of the top together with it too! MAYBE ONLY AH! So anyway, the one with the best answer will win the prize! Good luck! :)



P1180774




Oh! If you want to view the full collection, you can go to bossinibehappy.sg!!

Or their Bossini Facebook Page for updates of future collections!


-o-"