Compilation of videos I took at HK!

Yeeepieeee! Here's the video that I've compile from those small clips that I randomly took during the Hong Kong trip (few weeks back)! Hahahahaha!

Initially, I didn't have the thought of posting them up at first, if not I would video down more interesting stuff and throughout the whole trip lor! But since, I think the hk trip post will take quite sometime before it's up here, so just show you all the video first hor!

Though, it's pretty like, mundane! Hahaha! T___T


Whatever lah! Just watch cause you can see the ugly me!

I know I look so horrible at some parts in the video! And I think it's because I was so so so tired (thus looking tired -.-) that time! Okay lah! Will blog more the trip soon after I can get myself to sit down and browse through the thousands of pictures I took, and edit them! Enjoy!



http://youtu.be/07iny8KFCAM?hd=1

-o-"